Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas isn't over yet!

We left for Charleston the day after Christmas to see Jeff's family. It is fun to extend the holiday and the kids were so excited that there were more presents! (As if they didn't already have enough!!!)

We had a great time with Jeff's family eating yummy Vietnamese food, opening presents and visiting downtown Charleston. Oh yeah, and laughing...a lot!


Best Buddies for life!!!

Funny faces....
Eliott looks like he's about to make himself throw up, but Cole--that is about the funniest face I've ever seen!


More presents?!?...These kids are so rotten! Eliott has been shooting that thing ever since he got it and "little miss artist" is loving the super art kit. Millie just wants to take everyone else's toys away, but we're working on that! Jeff's brother and sisters always give the best gifts. I am afraid they have created some very high expectations in my kids!
We had fun in Charleston walking around Riverfront Park (trying to keep the kids out of the fountain), walking through the market and eating at Sticky Fingers.
Sweet little Hannah Rae slept through most of the experience...what a life!
What a great day!

I have such fond memories of growing up and playing with my cousins and I am so glad that our kids have that same opportunity. They love their cousins so much!




















..

3 comments:

Bekah Sidden said...

You got some great pictures of your family.
Have fun in Chattanooga... I guess you're next blog will be the "The Christmas that keeps on giving..."

Joy said...

Oh so true, we did have a fun time! We always have delicious food and we definitely laugh ALOT! Too bad the kids don't live closer to each other, they really do love one another...some too much (Millie Moo to Hannah Rae):) And Cole could learn so much from "I lie", is that a bad thing? YEAH, I made it to the blogging world........

mandy said...

Wow, I really need to start checking your blog regularly again. You are doing better than me by far! Enjoyed the read. Keep em' comin'!


About Me

My photo
I am mommy to 3 wonderful children. I love them so very much! My life is consumed with kid stuff...some good, some not so good...Somehow the good stuff totally outweighs the bad and makes it all worth doing. I have an amazing husband who loves me completely. He multiplies the good and divides the bad. Such a great husband and father. He completes me! kind of a cheesy thing to say, but it is true so there you go! Before kids I was an art teacher. Now have a small home based buisness. I hand paint children's furniture and accessories. It is fun and I love doing it, but since #3 came along my work time is slim. I am still painting, but my customers have to be very patient. Most customers are moms too so that isn't really a problem. I have also been blessed with many friends--near and far. I am so grateful for all of the people God has blessed my life with. Life wouldn't be nearly as much fun with out all my girl friends! They have really been there for me and I hope I have done the same for them. Well that's me...marriage, kids, family, friends.. not so bad huh!?