Sunday, July 29, 2012

First Day of School 2009-2110-- Kindergarten and third grade too!



Chloe and Eliott went back to school today. They were both so excited. Mom was a little bit sad....and a little bit excited too!
Chloe started 3rd grade with hesitation...she heard there was lots of homework in 3rd grade! She left saying "I don't want to go to 3rd grade!" and came home saying "I love 3rd grade!" She is such a drama queen. She really does love it and I am so glad---even the homework.

Eliott was so excited to go to kindergarten. The was absolutely NO hesitation...he was so ready! I did get a little teary...is my sweet little boy really old enough to go to school?! How does it happen so fast? I am going to miss having him home with me. He is such a sweet boy. I know it won't be long before he has lots of new friends to talk about. And now I will have some special one on one time with Millie before she leaves me for preschool next week. But today she really missed her big sister and brother.

They were both excited about riding the bus and I was glad that they will be picked up at our drive way! Yay! No more walking up the hill to the bus stop! We rode to school today so we could walk Eliott to class his first day, but they rode the bus home.


I love the beginning of the school year and I am so glad Chloe and Eliott love school and look forward to the first day as much as I do.

No comments:


About Me

My photo
I am mommy to 3 wonderful children. I love them so very much! My life is consumed with kid stuff...some good, some not so good...Somehow the good stuff totally outweighs the bad and makes it all worth doing. I have an amazing husband who loves me completely. He multiplies the good and divides the bad. Such a great husband and father. He completes me! kind of a cheesy thing to say, but it is true so there you go! Before kids I was an art teacher. Now have a small home based buisness. I hand paint children's furniture and accessories. It is fun and I love doing it, but since #3 came along my work time is slim. I am still painting, but my customers have to be very patient. Most customers are moms too so that isn't really a problem. I have also been blessed with many friends--near and far. I am so grateful for all of the people God has blessed my life with. Life wouldn't be nearly as much fun with out all my girl friends! They have really been there for me and I hope I have done the same for them. Well that's me...marriage, kids, family, friends.. not so bad huh!?